1:65 Ratio pumps are recommended for long distance pumping of grease from the grease storage centre to the work place via transfer lines, hose reels and end-of-line delivery valves. The 1:65 ratio pumps are also suitable for mobile greasing units for the lubrication of large bearings.
1:65 ratio air-operated grease pump
For pail, 1/4-drum or 1/1-drum, with drum bung fitting for lid mounting. The grease pump can be equipped with a special follower plate for almost completely emptying the grease barrel. The pump, when used with automatic centralized dual-line lubrication systems, is equipped with a return line connection to return grease to the barrel below the follower plate. This type of system is common in e.g. paper, pulp, steel and cement mills, mines and power stations etc.
- Capacity: 1,200 g/min
- Air pressure, min-max: 0.3-1 MPa/43-150 psi
- Grease pressure: 52 MPa (7,500 psi) at 0.8 MPa air pressure
- Grease supply outlet: ISO-G1/4 swivel male
- Grease return inlet: Plugged tube fitting for dia. 12 mm
- Air connection: ISO-G1/4 female
- Pump tube diameter: 50mm
- Material: Anodized aluminium, tempered and stainless steel, brass and plastic
- Seals: Polyurethane