Plant downtime and disruptions can result in high costs. However, with automatic machine lubrication you can considerably reduce the risk of lubrication-related outages. The Klubermatic range of automatic lubricant dispensers from Kluber Lubrication help by providing continuous and efficient lubrication.
Single-point lubricant dispenser
An automatic single-point lubricant dispenser is attached to a single point (the lubrication nipple) and continuously supplies it with the right quantity of oil or grease. Especially in the areas of tool making, machine construction or vehicle manufacturing, this ensures the long-term supply of sufficient lubricant to a specific point.
Multi-point lubrication system
In a multi-point lubrication system, by contrast, there is a central unit that supplies the optimal amount of oil or grease to several lubrication nipples or components at the same time.
Benefits of Klübermatic automatic lubricant dispensers:
- Less effort and expense thanks to automatic supply to the lubrication point over the duration of the set operating period
- No over lubrication, resulting in lower lubricant costs
- No under lubrication, allowing exploitation of the full equipment lifetime
- Easily deployable, even in poorly accessible locations
- Higher productivity due to reduced plant downtime