Habasit has now optimized the belt body materials and construction of the TC-55ER, and is setting new benchmarks for operational efficiency and reliability.
The new advanced version TC-55ERA is particularly suitable as a tangential belt for applications in yarn processing, e.g. for Two-for-One twisting machines.
Thanks to better longitudinal flexibility, customers benefit from the following additional advantages:
- Outstanding flex-fatigue properties
- Up to 4% lower energy consumption compared to the TC-55ER
- Highest reliability combined with long belt life
- All other properties remain unchanged: the TC-55ER can be replaced by the new advanced TC-55ERA without any application restrictions
The TC-55ERA has been extensively tested in the field for representative applications and under very demanding climatic conditions. Tests at leading yarn producers showed:
- Excellent machine performance and output
- Precise and uniform rpm spindle speeds and yarn quality
- Long belt service life even in hot and humid regions
The TC-55ERA has more than 1.5 times better longitudinal flexibility than the TC 55ER. This results in substantial energy and cost savings.